Vobex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have it all!

2 posters

Kreios application

Kreios
    Noob

Kreios application Empty Kreios application

Post by Kreios Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 pm

I think I did the format right, because in the format thread Zeus posted, everything was aligned to the center, I apologize if it is incorrect.

What rank are you applying for?

What's your name?
    Marcus

What's your in-game name?
    Kreios

Why do you think you should be a moderator?
    Well, I'm experienced in dealing with issues between players, so it is quite easy for me to sort things out evenly and fairly.

When did you start playing?
    July 16th 2013

Have you ever been a moderator before?
    A while back, about a few years ago.

What will you do for the server when you're a moderator?
    I've finished the new website and forums for Zeus, I can populate the server with ease, and I believe I'll be a big contribution to the uprising of this community.

What coding languages do you know?
    I'm not that great with coding, I only know bits of pieces of pretty much everything.

Have you ever donated to the server before?
    No, but I intend to whenever I have the opportunity.

Tell us some information about your self.
    I'm a RSPS Veteran, I've been to plenty, So I know what I'm talking about when I say this server has potential, because I can see it. I live in the United States and I know a little bit of Lua coding (that's the language I'm best in) but I wouldn't like to be a Dev for the server. I feel like I can do my best for the server and assist it in becoming extremely great (playerwise, I can't do any developing, like I said. Haha)
    I'm very great and dealing with people and problems between them.
    Shy
    Shy
    Admin
    Admin

Kreios application Empty Re: Kreios application

Post by Shy Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:59 am

Hmm based on what i know and see i Would approve somewhat Smile just need to finish the forums completely :3 but otherwise you've got my vote.