Vobex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have it all!

2 posters

Vobex vs. RuneWave

Zeus
    Zeus
    Owner
    Owner

Vobex vs. RuneWave Empty Vobex vs. RuneWave

Post by Zeus Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:19 am

Let me get straight to the point due to the fact that I've had to rewrite this again do to my computer shutting off...
    I'm making another server, the question is... Should it stay? Or should Vobex stay? Well lets find out. This is how it's gonna go down.

Week 1 (August 1-7) Beta: Server will be in beta, we'll fix as many bugs as possible, server will be online for a couple hours every day, but the up time will be at the same time, every day which will be 2PM - 8PM Est. Will be extended on request.

Week 2 (August 8-15) The Launch: Server will be added to most top list websites, and vote4cash will be implemented, staff members will also be selected.

Week 3 (August 16-23) The Evolution: Server will be having 3 updates a day (minimum) to slightly improve the server in any way possible.

Week 4 (August 24-30) Season 1 Finally: We will have a 6 day poll which server was better, Vobex or RuneWave. If Vobex gets more votes, RuneWave will be instantly terminated and we'll continue with Vobex, if RuneWave gets more votes Vobex will be closed until further notice, and of course we'll have another option, "both servers" and if that one gets enough votes, both servers will be kept online 24/7 as long as we can get $40 in donations monthly.

Love me or hate me, that's how it's gonna go down.

Please visit us @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Shy
    Shy
    Admin
    Admin

Vobex vs. RuneWave Empty Re: Vobex vs. RuneWave

Post by Shy Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:12 am

Well interesting idea o.o i'll give it a try, but tbh.. i've always been with vobex so it would kill me to see it go :c but if you've made your mind up about this competition..then fine

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:34 pm